20060508

Body of Sin

One another CD I've got was Arcana's "Body of Sin" CD Single. As I've ordered it via internet, I had no idea of what I was going to get - noone at all. This CD has it's value just because the excelent format it comes in. They're no way to describe it, so I suggest you to try to see one for yourself: for real, not by seeing some pictures of it.

Body of Sin cover

This CD single is from 2002 (kind of old, I know), but since I only had previous works from them, it doesn't affect me that much the age of the CD. This work comes after "...The Last Embrace" (2000), and shows a more defined sound, getting closer to Neofolk and thus less Ambient. This is a very good piece of work, although you can't get more than a little taste of it since there are only two tracks... But it definitively made me think on buying "Inner Pale Sun", the CD they've released after this CD-S.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home